Sunday, April 11, 2010

Molly: Senior

I cannot believe both my sister and Molly are seniors this year. These two have been best friends since I can remember... (we just found out they were in the same Pre-K class)! It has always been Macy & Molly; needless to say, I think of her as a sister. :) She is a beautiful girl inside and out, I can't wait to see what God has in store for her. 

*Special Thanks to the 'Brennan Vineyards' in Comanche. For those of you who have been there, the McCrary House used to belong to Molly's great grandfather!

Molly: I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for taking my pictures, and even more for posting them. =] They brightened my day. I love all these pictures. Both my parents are in love with the tree picture. And they viewed these separate from one another haha!

    ReplyDelete