Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Amanda & Eric: Santo Wedding

Amanda and Eric were blessed with beautiful weather for their special day. After days of rain, the sunshine was greatly appreciated. :)

Now for Amanda and Eric... Amanda made ALL of the food served at the wedding (the reception dinner, the cakes, all of it)! She is in Culinary School (yep) and her food was delicious! Not only did Amanda make the food, she and Eric allowed their guests to eat BEFORE them. After eating the fantastic Italian dinner, Amanda served her guests either carrot cake or chocolate cake (YUM). It was amazing to see a bride so selfless on a day when it is all about her! I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to meet these two and I wish them the best!

This was my second time to shoot a wedding with Ashley and Micah (aka Double Knot Photography) and I had a blast. I’m so glad they invited me along and I can’t believe how much I have learned. Thanks you two!

Here are some of my favorites...


Just for fun... I LOVE these shoes!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! It's so weird, I met Amanda in my classes at UTA. I haven't seen her in a long time but it makes me so happy to see that she had a beautiful wedding day and that she's doing what she loves! She used to write notes to me during class about how she was going to make all the food at her wedding ceremony. Thank you so much for posting these and letting me know how she's doing!

    -Maycee Edwards

    ReplyDelete